Friday, May 31, 2013

9: I PRESENT ON MONDAY

I know the title of the post is in all caps so it seems as if I'm incredibly nervous, but I've gone through my entire presentation a couple of times now and it seems pretty decent. I am incredibly confident in all the research I've gathered up until this point. I'm really eager to just present now so that I can finally say I've legitimately survived iPoly. Sure, I still have product presentation to look forward to, but I'm not even remotely anxious about that because we've done so many presentations that have only helped lead us into the final presentation. I think the only reason I'm even remotely anxious about the 2-hour is because it's the longest presentation we've ever had to do.

Today, I saw Ryan's presentation (we both present for Ortega) and I was so proud of him because he was probably even more nervous than I claimed to be and he did even better than I'd expected him to do. He did really well and it was all because he knew his information and he seemed so passionate about what he did. I can only hope that I don't blank on the information I have to talk about and I hope Ortega and the rest of the class likes what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment