Wednesday, May 29, 2013

7: Just a Quick Update

So senior presentations are great so far. I have yet to see a "bad" one and I hope it remains that way. In preparation for my own, I've completed most of my powerpoint and am buying all my materials for my activities tomorrow. Also, something I've seen that I've enjoyed about every presentation that I hope to incorporate into mine is that I hope to have my activities on point. Everyone has activities that coordinate perfectly with their answers and their EQ. Also, I think what would work best for me is if I save all my activities for the end. This makes sense because it allows for no interruptions and I could meet time and the rest of my activities will then flow smoothly. 

I am a little scared about foundation because it seems that a lot of people had completely different things to talk about when it came to their foundation. Hence, I'm not certain if my foundation is supposed to be about what the process was to finalize my topic and/or EQ (like I've seen for some) or if I'm supposed to talk about the general idea of my topic. (Also something I've seen in a few presentations thus far.) I'm going to have to ask for clarification on that so that I can get a better understanding and do well on that portion in my own presentation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment