Sunday, June 2, 2013

10: I am officially ready to present

I present tomorrow. The day is finally here. I am so terrified, I'm not what else there is to say besides the fact that I'm feeling so many things all at once right now. I wish more than anything that I was presenting second, just so that I could get it out of the way first thing in the morning. However, I have all my props and everything I'm going to put to display ready and my powerpoint is ready as well. I'm actually planning on going to sleep right after I finish this post so that I can get a good amount of sleep before I present. That's a scary thing. In 12 hours, I will be presenting. 

It's almost upsetting how all this work that I've done is all going to be done. I'm officially done after tomorrow. I can say I survived senior year and iPoly. (Okay, that's only kinda true, because we will still have  product presentation. Hopefully, though, I kick that presentation in the butt tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment