Monday, May 20, 2013

5: Update (Again)

I just got my I-Search paper back this weekend and was very pleased with my grade! I received a P on it and I'm very proud of it because a lot of research went into it. Also, there is exactly two weeks until the day I present! I'm not nearly as prepared as I'd hoped I would be during this time because it seems like so much is going on right now. On top of figuring out everything for my 2 hour presentation, I also have to worry about core stuff. There's a lot due dates for all four teachers coming up very soon and it's all just coming together.

I hope to be able to complete all my core stuff and put most of my focus for next week on finishing up a few last things for my 2-hour presentation. It seems like I have so much time because the last time I really checked, I still had several weeks (months) before I had to worry about this, but it's fast approaching. I still have to figure out what my second activity is going to be for my presentation because as of right now, I only have one activity. The first one was "promising/good" according to Ortega (my 2 hour teacher), but that isn't going to cut it. Clearly, I need another one so that I can be sure to not only meet the time requirement, but also so that I can be able to thoroughly give examples and explanations of my answers.

My lesson plan was completed and written in great detail, too. Hence, I'm very proud of that. So within this week, that leaves me with several tasks to complete. I have to finish my Powerpoint and start running through it a couple of times within the next two weeks. Then, I have to make one poster to be a visual aid (I already have one from my 30 minute presentation. Finally, I'll have to gather together all my props for my presentation/activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment